Water helps keep the body well hydrated, which is essential because almost every cell in the body needs water to function properly.
1. It helps you exercise better -Water helps fuel your muscles, so drinking before or during exercise will boost energy, as well as reduce the likelihood of cramps and sprains.
2. It boosts your metabolism -Research has shown that drinking half a litre of water within 30-40 minutes can increase how fast your body burns calories by up to 30%.
3. It gives you younger skin -Drinking water combats dry skin, flushing out toxins and bacteria. So preventing dehydration improves the appearance of skin giving a healthier and more youthful look.
4. It cures headaches-Reach for a glass before popping a pill. Dehydration is one of the most common causes of headaches. Maintaining a regular water intake should combat most headaches even those brought about by fatigue.
5. It boosts productivity -A regular supply of water to your body helps your brain work at a better pace and helps you concentrate. Just as your car will go further with more fuel, your productivity levels will increase with more water.
6. It’s good for your immunity -Drinking water helps to fight against colds and flu and prevents salts accumulating in the kidneys which form kidney stones. It also maintains the thickness of blood plasma avoiding cardiovascular complications In addition to preserving the correct shape of bones preventing arthritis.
7. It improves digestion -Water assists in the removal of toxins and waste from your body encouraging regular bowel movements and is crucial for a healthy gut. Drink water means no more constipation.
8. It’ll increase your energy -Hydrating your body increases its power to work to its full capacity.Not only will you avoid feeling tired, but you’ll never have an excuse to be lazy again.