The beauty of making your own homemade facial mask is that you can easily blend in other ingredients to tailor the mask to your own beauty needs. Carrots are antiseptic, and when you include them in a homemade facial mask recipe, they help tone and rejuvenate your skin. Carrot-based facial masks are ideal for normal to oily skin, meaning if you include other moisturizing ingredients, like honey and avocado, the mask is appropriate for dry skin but may be too oily for already oily skin.
• 2 teaspoons of grated carrot
• A teaspoon of honey
• A teaspoon of milk cream
• Few drops of olive oil
Preparation and usage:
1. Grind the grated carrots to a smooth paste. Collect this carrot paste in a small bowl and add all the remaining ingredients to it.
2. Blend well with a spoon and your quick, homemade, carrot moisturizing facial mask is all ready to use.
3. Cleanse your face with a gentle facial cleanser and apply this carrot mask evenly over your skin.
4. Let it sit on your face for 10-15 minutes. Splash cold water and wash away after that.
5. Pat dry to see your soft, glowing and, of course, moisturized skin.